What is the Common Table?
The Common Table is a Food Justice initiative, which includes a community garden and compost program in addition to the food distribution.
The Common Table seeks to meet the needs of neighbors by sharing food, welcoming all, and caring for the earth
To share God’s love and hope with all neighbors
Hours & Location
• We are a non-discriminatory entity. All are welcome, regardless of age, ethnicity, race, religion, gender preference(s), sexual orientation, language, economic status, or any other category.
• Food is served every Saturday morning at the Church, 9AM-12PM, regardless of weather.
• Registration opens at 8am.
• We seek to offer a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables each week, along with breads, pastries, meals, and non-perishable food.
• Guests are given the opportunity to select from a variety of foods each Saturday.
The Common Table is a joint ministry of Common Ground, a Covenant Church and Mien Covenant Church.
We want to give a huge thanks to the generous donations and support from the following sources, as well as special funding through the America Rescue Plan Act.